Crankworx Whistler Events Live on Pinkbike

Aug 8, 2012 at 13:06
Aug 8, 2012
by Tyler Maine

2012 Crankworx Whistler Live Webcast Schedule (All posted times as Pacific Standard Time Zone):
(All times are Pacific Daylight Time)
•Sat, August 11, 3-5pm Canadian Open Enduro
•Sat, August 11, 6-7:30pm Dual Speed and Style presented by AVID
•Sun, August 12, 4:30-7pm Garbanzo DH
•Wed, August 15, 3:30-5:30pm Air Downhill
•Thurs, August 16, 4-6pm Teva Best Trick Showdown
•Thurs, August 16, 8-9pm Ultimate Pumptrack Challenge presented by Rock Shox
•Fri, August 17, 1:30-3:30pm Red Bull Joyride Qualifiers
•Fri, August 17, 3:30-5:30pm Giant Dual Slalom Amateurs
•Fri, August 17, 6-8pm Giant Dual Slalom Pro
•Sat, August 18, 5:30-7:30pm Red Bull Joyride Finals
•Sun, August 19, 3-5pm Jeep Canadian Open DH

If you are not sure what to do each night, then you need to check out the Pinkbike Crankworx Party Series.

Stay tuned to www.crankworx.com for details as they happen.

The ninth annual Crankworx Whistler is presented by Whistler Blackcomb and the Whistler Mountain Bike Park. Crankworx Whistler is the biggest annual event held in Whistler and is also the largest freeride mountain bike festival in the world.

Sponsors.

Title image by Blake Jorgenson for Crankworx.

crap... I am going miss the webcast for the Joyride Final because I will be in Whistler riding my bike and watching it live ... waahoo!!!
 yea same, its such a shame we will have to see it in person and be able to shred the park at the same time!
 Thanks for rubbing it in our faces, I live like 3,000 miles away.
 Put it in perspective dude! 3,000 miles that you can drive!!!! According to google maps I'm 21,734 km and Its going to take me 1,309 hrs to drive there!!! including 300hrs on my Kayak!
 I assume you have one of those fancy car racks on your kayak. Those things are expensive!
 I like how it gives you the steps to get there. 3Cool kayak across the pacific ocean.. ok why not!
 so stoked get there in the morning on saturday. Wanna see Semenuk take the win again.
 Lucky! My whole crew is taking a trip there...left today and will be there Fri! Was part of it all until injury happened. Woulda popped my Whistler cherry this year too! Looks like it's gonna be a helluva good time
 Hhahaha yeah im hopefully popping mine.
 Dumb question. Anybody know if they are going to have a live broadcast of the amateur riders during the Canadian Open?
 "Book the next 10 days off work and stay glued to Pinkbike, here is when you'll be able to watch all the action."

Haha... I wish Frown
 The first advantage to having 3 months off due a riding injury... Big Grin
 So stoked! Since I can't be in Whistler this year, I'll be glued to my laptop for all the coverage. Bring on the shenanigans!
 Ummm...it says the time zone in bold lettering.All the races end up being in the evening in my time zone.Perfect to go with an after supper beer.
 I can see the fitz chair from my window right now. And I will be working it Thursday - Sunday for Crankworx too. Smile
 is there going to be replays online, im away for the joyride final and i want to see the action Frown
 Are you going to be able to watch any replays after the broadcasts? Every race is in the middle of the night here..
 it's a great week to be off of work, but how can i fit all this and tons of riding in..? it'll happen..!
 for the parties, does anyone know which of these are open to minors?
 Lol none of the good ones. Sorry
 I was about to ask the same thing as Candyman... Poop. :/ Too bad they don't have an under 18 club or something. Get a sick ass DJ in there to go apeshit.
 I am taking 10 days out of my summer to go ride and watch! Such a tough thing to do. Hotel is booked mountain side
 cant wait...... oh, I appear to be in Whistler and doing some races.... excited..... much
 Don't forget Whip Off Worlds! Tuesday at 1100-1300
 super happy to be competing in the best event out there
 translition to GMT?
EDIT: found it, +8
 damn im leaving on the 17th...... that was a hotel booking fail
 Im pretty stoked for this
 There all of crankworx ! yeeeee boys
 anyone know where these times are for
 pacific standard time i think. cuz thats where whistler is im pretty sure.
 That's correct!
 specific standart time
 Man. I'll be heading to Manitoba during the Joyride Final! Frown
 to bad i can just watch all the races live Big Grin
 cant wait