founded in 2007, Fault Line Media (Fault Line TV) was started as a creative project by a group of friends from a small island community in British Columbia, Canada. Faultline has come a long way in the past 13 years, growing from small beginnings making mountain bike movies in each others backyards, to creating branded bike content garnering millions of views, to now focusing on corporate clients and some of Canada's largest companies.
Video by faultlinetv
- Video: Searching for Steep and Loose Trails in Victoria, BC Dec 11, 2019 – Comments: 43
- Video: Winter Riding on Quadra Island Apr 7, 2019 – Comments: 7
- Big Wheels: Autumn Feels - Video Nov 15, 2017 – Comments: 48
- Livin' Life on Credit - Video May 16, 2017 – Comments: 42
- On a Raw Diet - Dexter Robson Jan 25, 2017 – Comments: 95
- What's Your Local Ecosystem? - Video Oct 4, 2016 – Comments: 20