is a dedicated group of creatives, filmers, photographers, and riders living on the southern coast of British Columbia, Canada. We love what we do. Whether its riding our bikes, or capturing all the action on our cameras. We wouldn’t want to spend our time doing anything else.
We rely on people like you, our viewers, to keep it all alive. So please take some time to view our films, and photographs. Questions and comments are encouraged, and unlike others we aren’t “too busy” to respond. We value our viewers and their opinions. If you took the time, so can we.
Video by faultlinetv
- Video: Searching for Steep and Loose Trails in Victoria, BC Dec 11, 2019 – Comments: 43
- Video: Winter Riding on Quadra Island Apr 7, 2019 – Comments: 7
- Big Wheels: Autumn Feels - Video Nov 15, 2017 – Comments: 48
- Livin' Life on Credit - Video May 16, 2017 – Comments: 42
- On a Raw Diet - Dexter Robson Jan 25, 2017 – Comments: 95
- What's Your Local Ecosystem? - Video Oct 4, 2016 – Comments: 20