The Scout has been one of our more overlooked bikes in our line. People are now just starting to catch on to how fun and capable this little bike is and now it's available in carbon. Touting all the great features and geometry of the aluminum Scout with a large reduction in weight and no compromise in strength. The carbon front triangle, seatstays and chainstays provide an amazingly playful feel on the trail or playground. Featuring the same dialed geometry and GiddyUp suspension as the alloy version, the carbon Scout is even better at turning trails into playgrounds. The fully guided internal cable routing for rear brake and derailleur are easy to use and rattle free. The collet main pivot keeps the rear end stiff and the threaded bottom bracket is a mechanics dream. All with around a 600 gram weight savings over the aluminum Scout.
Transition Scout 1 Details
• Not 27.5+ compatible. Fits up to 2.5" tire with plenty of clearance for mud.
• Playground Specific Geometry - Long, Low and Snappy
• Giddy Up Link Suspension, 125mm Rear and 140mm Front
• Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
• Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
• ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
• Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
• User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
• Tubes Inside Tubes Internal Cable Routing for Easy Setup
• Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 6.2lbs.
• Frameset MSRP: $2999 USD, complete bikes starting at $5099 USD